Page List

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Eeeeuwww!

Okay, so le chef is deep into writing his next book and has politely
suggested that I might like to resume my blog. I think it had
something to do with me shouting at the TV set. (Well, really...
what did the reporter mean when she said that the people had come
from "all possible corners of the globe" ? Globe? Corners? All
IMpossible corners of the globe might have made more sense. But I
digress.)

I just wanted to say to someone - anyone - out there who might be
listening.... Eeeeuwww!!!!



Now I'm not the kind of person who screams when she sees a spider, but the spiders in this house are doing their best to get me to disturb le Chef. They're certainly disturbing me!

This one in the bathroom this morning looked like a scorpion! It seemed to have enormous pincers and a body which arches up!!!!



Very scary!

Is this normal?

Any arachnophiles out there recognize it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janice, the scorpion spider or the Pseudo Scorpion is a common spider found all over the world, Australia has 3 kinds, as to the one you have taken a snap of I wish I could see it clearer to give you a technical name. They have a wonderful display of temper but are harmless if you are bitten, in fact the pincers can hurt more than the bite :)

Lee
www.TwistingArt.com